Instagram is not on many law firm’s radars, which makes it rife with opportunity for savvy social media legal marketers to use this popular channel to acquire new leads.
Instagram is all about images. 20 million users in the U.S. visit the site every day to see photos and read stories that inspire and connect with them. The photos you post should reflect your firm’s branding image and your target audience. For example, if you are a divorce lawyer, you might want to post humorous memes that can help lighten the mood of people going through a tough divorce. If your target audience is corporate, you may want to steer clear of humor-based imagery.
Also, since Facebook owns Instagram, it is a natural extension of your marketing efforts on Facebook to include Instagram ads in addition to your posts.
This infographic from Buffer demonstrates the steps you should take to make Instagram a great lead generator for your law firm:
For solos and small firms, the goal of social media is lead generation and business development, pure and simple. How you get there is by building targeted relationships, providing solid content, and consistently adding value. Attorneys we have worked with at The Rainmaker Institute regularly receive 100-250 new leads every month just from efforts online and via social media.
Learn about the social media networks that will work best for your firm and how to leverage them to get more leads by watching my latest free webinar – Leveraging the Power of Social Media.
During this free one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- 3 low cost marketing tools for maximizing your results from social media
- The 3 biggest mistakes lawyers make with social media and how to avoid them
- Top 10 steps to jumpstart your referrals on LinkedIn
- Using Facebook to connect with potential clients and referral sources
- How to get qualified leads on Facebook for 90% less than on Google PPC
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an industry thought leader
- Insider secrets to getting more leads from your blog
If you want to discover real-world strategies that work for attorneys when it comes to generating and converting leads using social networks, learn how by watching this free webinar.
Register online now for immediate access to this free one-hour webinar.