A senior analyst with the digital intelligence firm eMarketer gave a presentation recently on the Top 10 Trends in Social Media for 2011. Here are the first five:
Trend #1: 4 of 5 Companies Will Use Social Media in 2011
Changing consumer usage patterns make social media a must for marketers. Facebook is now the fourth largest website in the U.S. and still growing. Six out of 10 Internet users worldwide belong to a social network.
Trend #2: 8 in 10 Companies Will Increase Their Spending on Social Media
There will be a large growth in online video production as consumer interest continues to grow in this medium.
Trend #3: Social Media Will Be an Integral Part of Marketing Planning
The more experienced companies get with social media, the more they realize the need to integrate it into their business models. Marketing and PR departments lead, with customer service and sales not far behind.
Trend #4: Traditional Media Spend Will Drop
As marketers spend more on social media, dollars allocated to traditional forms of advertising is falling. Social media is estimated to rival email marketing for budget increases.
Trend #5: Dollars Spent on Search Go To Facebook, LinkedIn
Currently, Facebook gets almost 25 percent of all display ad impressions. In 2011, social media advertising will be the top paid search priority for advertisers.
Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers CD Set
The Practice Made Perfect CD set and manual applies Stephen Fairley’s unique High Impact Marketing System to the practice-building challenges faced by solo practitioners and partners at small law firms.
It includes dozens of specific marketing and sales recommendations that can be easily and quickly applied to your firm, including:
- The only 7 sure-fire ways to get clients in your door NOW
- Why advertising doesn’t work for most small law firms
- The 7 reasons why people don’t buy from you
- How to market and sell with USP’s (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Using audio logos to attract immediate attention for your business
- Using low-cost, high impact marketing strategies
- Strategies for achieving maximum results from all of your marketing efforts
- How to discover your Ideal Target Market
- 3 critical factors to remember when looking for new clients
- The NEW sales cycle for professional services
- How to retain your best clients
Click here to order your Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers CD set and manual now.