If social media is not integrated into your law firm marketing program yet, there should be no doubt left as to why it shouldn’t be after you read these stats:
- Facebook now has over 800 million active users.
- More than 8 of 10 Americans use a social network.
- Americans spend more time on Facebook than any other website.
- 4 in 10 Americans access their social media accounts through mobile devices.
- Of all time spent online, 23 percent is spent on social networking sites.
- Facebook is the #1 social network with Americans spending 10 times more time on Facebook than Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Adult social media users are more active offline and have greater influence than their peers.
- More than 400 million Facebook users log in every day.
- The average Facebook user has 130 friends and is connected to 80 pages, events and groups.
- Facebook has 900 million pages, groups and events that people interact with on the site.
- Facebook hosts over 7 million apps – 20+ million are downloaded daily.
- Three-fourths of Facebook users are outside North America and Facebook supports 70 different languages.
- Business brands that post on Facebook every day reach 22 percent of their fan base every week.
- 91 percent of online Americans access a social media site every month.
- 98 percent of 18-24 year-olds access a social account every month.
- College towns log into Facebook the most.
- The average Facebook user spends 20 minutes on their account every visit.
- Most Facebook users log in 3-4 times weekly.
- 1 of 5 social network users visits another social site after leaving one.
- 81 percent of small businesses use social media to connect with customers and generate leads.
- 44 percent of small business decision-makers use social media.
- Of those small business decision-makers who use social media, 86 percent use Facebook, 41 percent used LinkedIn and 33 percent use Twitter.
- 50 percent of small business owners report getting new customers via social media, primarily Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Facebook and Twitter users who follow brands are more likely to buy from those companies.
- Small businesses don’t have to spend a lot to get results – 60 percent spend less than $100.
- It only takes 20 people to bring an online community to a significant level of activity.
Free Report: 4 Myths That Keep Attorneys From Building A Referral-Based Practice
Referrals are the lifeblood of many law practices, and building a good referral program takes a proven process. Stephen Fairly unveils the 4 Myths That Keep Attorneys from Building a Referral-Based Practice in his new free report. Read and discover:
- How to determine the best source for your referrals
- How to explain your ideal target market to a referral source
- How to get referrals from other attorneys
- Whether online directories are a good referral source
- How to network effectively
- And much, much more!
Click here to get your free report today.