I read an interesting post by John Jantsch at Duct Tape Marketing the other day called the 7 Stages of the Content Hourglass. Jantsch argues that the traditional sales and marketing funnel model has now evolved into what he calls The Marketing Hourglass™.
The hourglass concept says that the job of law firm marketing is to not only get prospects to know, like and trust you, but then to turn that into try, buy, repeat and refer. Here is an infographic from his website on this interesting and relevant marketing concept:
Free CD: Insider Small Law Firm Marketing Practices
Get your free CD on Insider Small Law Firm Marketing Practices by #1 Best-Selling Author And Nationally Recognized Law Firm Marketing Expert Stephen Fairley, and listen as he reveals A Proven System To Generate More and Better Referrals, Find New Clients Fast, and Fill Your Law Practice! Discover:
- How 1 piece of simple technology in your practice will drastically increase your communication with prospects, clients and referral sources – resulting in a major revenue boost
- 5 ways to market and position yourself as a recognized expert
- How 2 Attorneys promoted their law firms to over 100,000 people for less than $100 in 2 hours
- The 1 item you must absolutely have to create a Million Dollar Law Practice (hint: Not having this will almost guarantee your failure!)
- 6 BIGGEST secrets to generating more and better referrals
- How to create a proven network of 30 new Strategic Referral Partners in the next 90 days
To obtain your free CD, click here now.