On April 13, I will be making several presentations at the Arizona Bar’s 2012 Minority Bar Convention on Demystifying the Secrets of Social Media for Attorneys: Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.
Facebook has over 800 million active users. One million people join Linkedin every 12 days. Twitter handles 19 billion searches every month, second only to Google. Social Media is quickly becoming a dominant force for Internet marketing, yet most attorneys are still skeptical of this new marketing strategy.
Legal marketing studies continue to suggest that social media can be a very cost effective legal marketing tool when used correctly. In this fast-paced workshop, attendees will discover:
- How to leverage Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter to develop business for your law firm
- The 4 reasons why every attorney needs to use social media
- Real world case studies of how attorneys are currently using social media marketing
- A Social Media Blueprint – a proven, step by step guide on how to use social media to generate more referrals and attract prospects to your law firm
- How to get started in 8 simple steps
To register for the 2012 Minority Bar Convention, go to www.azbar.org/cleandmcle/cle/mbc12. This two-day convention on April 12-13 provides 8.5 hours of MCLE including 3 hours Ethics credits, all for only $209. You can also register via phone by calling 602-340-7322.
FREE REPORT: 8 Reasons Small Firms & Solos Should Publish an E-newsletter PLUS 3 Steps to Get Started
In less than a few hours a month, you can produce an effective electronic newsletter, also known as an “E-newsletter.”
An E-newsletter is a customized electronic newsletter that is commonly used in business, but rarely in the field of law. If you are truly interested in the long-term success and sustainability of your practice, you need to learn how to leverage technology and the Internet to build it.
Here’s what you’ll discover when you read this report:
- The cost benefits of an e-newsletter
- How to incorporate your e-newsletter with your social networking
- How an e-newsletter supports your marketing efforts
- How to get started right away with your e-newsletter
- And much, much more!
To get your free report now, click here.