With more than 150 million professional members, LinkedIn is a great way to stay on top of what is happening with the people in your networks, as well as a great source of professionals to grow your networks.
Research shows that LinkedIn is also the leading social media site for lead generation, providing three times as many leads as Facebook and Twitter.
Here’s how to use LinkedIn to build a lead generation network:
1. Build out your profile. Take your purpose and craft your profile to reflect that purpose. The key is to compel the people you know and the people who are looking for someone like you to reach out and connect.
2. Create a company page for your firm. LinkedIn mainstreamed company pages into their site last fall, enabling companies to become more engaged on the network. Integrate your website, videos and blog into your firm page and use keyword-rich descriptions.
3. Connect with the people you know and those you want to know. Use LinkedIn’s built-in tool to import your connections and search for those you know on the network. Promote and refer companies you already do business with – or you want to do business with in the future – by commenting, liking and sharing their updates. Find and follow potential and current clients.
4. Get testimonials. Take advantage of LinkedIn’s built-in Recommendations feature to give and receive testimonials. Third party endorsements carry much more weight than your marketing message alone.
5. Join Groups. There are thousands of special interest groups inside LinkedIn where you can connect with thought leaders, experts, prospective clients and prospective referral sources.
6. Build your network out strategically. Each connection you make with someone you know grows your overall reach exponentially.
7. Leverage your networks. LinkedIn is a social network with a search engine. Connected individuals can see and search for the people in each other’s networks. You can use those connections for business development and for finding your ideal social target market.
Newly released! Rainmaker in a Box: Volume 2 includes:
8 Proven Steps for More & Better Referrals
Discover the proven step-by-step system used to double your referrals from current and former clients and how to build a network of strategic referral partners. Top attorneys have used this exact system to double their referrals in 6 months or less!
7 Strategies to Recession Proof Your Law Firm
Watch and learn as I walk you through the specific strategies top lawyers are using to increase their revenues in this tough economy-and it doesn’t include reducing their fees!
6 Keys to Unlocking the Secrets of Social Media
Social media has emerged as the fastest way to build a massive platform of prospects! I pull back the curtain and let you in on little known secrets of how attorneys are generating dozens of leads every month from social media.
5 Core Components for Highly Successful Websites & Blogs
My interview with nationally recognized personal injury attorney John Bisnar on how his law firm uses search engine optimization and internet marketing to drive tens of thousands of unique visitors every month to his 30 websites and 10 blogs. Discover proven techniques for converting website visitors into paying clients.
Data DVD: Includes all 4 PowerPoint slides for all 4 presentations. We recommend you print all these off and take notes on them as you experience these information-packed DVDs!
Click here now to order!