Law firm marketing is a full-circle proposition, and should include strategies for not just generating leads, but also managing those leads so they eventually transform into paying clients.
Here are some tips on how to manage the leads coming into your law firm so you can convert them into clients:
Have a lead management platform. A comprehensive law firm marketing program that embraces multiple marketing techniques – SEO, email marketing, social media, blogs, etc. – means leads come in from many different sources. If you don’t have an automated way to deal with them, they slip through the cracks and all that hard work was for naught.
Have a lead management strategy. Once a lead comes in, what happens to it? You need a system in place that nurtures the lead through the sales process and people who are accountable for that system.
Analyze your lead sources. You need to track what programs are bringing in the most leads so you can duplicate what works and jettison what is not working.
Segment and score your leads. Not every lead has the same value. Someone who is a past client is a better lead than someone shopping around. Someone who downloaded your free report is a better lead than a website visitor.
Circle back. There are always some leads that fall by the wayside in the sales process, but don’t automatically count them out. Circle back in a timely fashion and find out what prevented a sale from happening so you can overcome that.
Becoming a Rainmaker: Business Building Strategies for Lawyers
Based on Stephen’s highly successful seminar series by the same name, this 3-audio CD program covers dozens of practical recommendations and step-by-step sales and marketing techniques for solo practitioners and small law firms.
More than 8,000 attorneys from law firms all over the country have experienced powerful results from attending the Becoming A Rainmaker seminar. It has been sponsored by more than 22 of the largest state and local bar associations.
In this information-packed audio program, you will discover:
- How to generate more leads by using education-based marketing
- The relationship between credibility, visibility, tangibility, and consistency
- How to position your small firm as an industry leader
- The importance of being perceived as a specialist
- Why most advertising is a waste of your money
- What to expect from a Yellow Pages ad
- The 3 marketing strategies that will produce 80% of your results
- How to influence the Know, Like and Trust factors
- Common marketing mistakes lawyers make and how to avoid them
- How to answer the question, "Why should I buy from you?"
- Specific ways you can set yourself apart from low-cost lawyers
- What to do with the 15% of the population that always buys on price
- Ways to attract your Ideal Target Market
- The 6 stage sales process you must follow for maximum success
To order yours now, click here.