YouTube’s new redesigned homepages for users and Channel layouts for content providers has made it easier than ever for attorneys to leverage their expertise for lead generation.
There’s no question about the explosive popularity of YouTube:
- Over 4 billion videos are viewed a day
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 3 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- More video is uploaded to YouTube in one month than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years
- 500 years of YouTube video are watched every day on Facebook, and over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute
You can quickly create your Channel page and upload your videos under both a Featured and a Videos tab. If you want to incorporate more content that you feel would be of interest to your viewers (I recommend it), there is a Feed tab that lets you do this.
Here’s how streamlined you can make your Channel page now:
The “Subscribe” button is prominently featured next to your channel name, so people can be alerted when you upload something new. You can also now link to your Google + Page as well as Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Looking for more YouTube tips? Check out these previous posts:
Looking For More Proven Tactics From The Rainmaker Institute?
Then subscribe to our FREE monthly e-newsletter. One click of your mouse will take you to our site where you can see the current issue and subscribe to our complimentary monthly e-newsletter that will be delivered to your inbox. Each issue is chock-full of legal marketing information you can put to use right away. I think you will find the information in every newsletter something you will want to share with your staff to maximize the effectiveness of your legal marketing plan.