One of the features of the new Facebook Pages update that will be implemented on March 30 is that brands will be able to receive and respond to private messages from fans. Turning on the Messages feature on a Facebook Fan Page enables brands to communicate with fans (potential clients, referrals or current clients) in a more private arena, and provides an opportunity for much deeper fan engagement.
A few months ago, social enterprise software company Buddy Media conducted research on the most effective engagement tactics for retailers marketing on Facebook. There are some lessons for all businesses in the results:
1. The best time to post on Facebook is between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m. if you want to increase the number of comments and “likes” your posts receive.
2. The best days to post on Facebook are Wednesdays and Sundays; the worst is Friday.
3. Don’t post more than twice a day.
4. Don’t post more than four times a week.
5. Keep it simple – posts with 80 characters or less enjoy 66 percent higher engagement rates.
6. Create a dialogue by asking questions.
7. “Fill in the blank” posts generate 9x as many comments as other posting strategies – Coke uses these to good effect on their page.
Stop Wasting Precious Time and Money
Feel like you don’t have time for marketing? Let us show you how to make a plan that runs on “autopilot” – one that attracts new and lucrative clients while you focus on your practice.
Learn how easy it can be to create an effective law firm marketing plan that performs by getting our Free Guide: 5 Easy Steps to Create Your Law Firm Marketing Plan.
After working with many ultra-successful lawyers we found five common threads in their marketing plans. This guide outlines these shared elements to provide insight into strategies that work and how to make them work for you.
There are two versions: one for Attorneys in Solo Practice and one for Attorneys in a Small Firm.
Click here to download, and start using these proven strategies today!