You do not want to miss this.
One week from today, I will be teaming up with Larry Bodine, Editor-in-Chief of Lawyers.com and Martindale.com, to present a complimentary one-hour webinar, Join the Conversation: Social Media Strategies That Will Work for Your Law Firm.
Despite the potential of social media to uncover new channels of business, enhance the credibility of attorneys and strengthen reputation, many law firms are still slow to fully embrace social media.
This complimentary one-hour webinar will demystify social media for you and explore viable strategies you can use to open up new channels for finding new business and extending reputation to new audiences. Particularly of interest will be real-world examples and sharing of statistics so you know what to expect from your investment of time and resources in social media.
Join the conversation to learn:
- How to select the social media channels and tools that are right for your firm
- How to raise visibility and enhance credentials via social media
- How to create a sustainable, effective blogging strategy
- How to use social media to attract new talent to the firm
- How to monitor your presence in social media sites
- How to leverage social media to differentiate your firm from competitors
- How to address ethical and legal considerations related to use of social media
To join our conversation about social media marketing for attorneys on Wednesday, April 25 at 9:30 am PT/12:30 pm ET, register online now at www.lexisnexis.com/webinar.