I know that making the decision to attend our 2-day legal marketing intensive is a tough decision. Not only do you have to take a day off from work (all Rainmaker Retreats are offered only on a Friday-Saturday), but in many cases you have to travel to the event. As a business owner, you want to be sure this is a worthwhile investment of your time and money.
So you can gauge for yourself, here is just a partial list of what you will learn when you attend a Rainmaker Retreat:
- Over 65 different marketing techniques that are proven to work in the real world environment of a fast moving law firm. Only practical techniques will be discussed here.
- The 5 critical numbers you need to be tracking in your law firm and how to measure your Return On Investment (ROI) for all your marketing efforts.
- The core concepts of search engine optimization (SEO) and Internet marketing for attorneys and how to create a dominant position on the Internet.
- Specific tools to automate your marketing system and “fix your follow up” to increase your conversion rates from prospects to paying clients.
- How to fully leverage social media networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Avvo and JDSupra to drive new leads to your law firm.
- How to focus your money on the most effective marketing strategies based on your specific practice area.
- How to better select, train and motivate your partners and staff to do Rainmaking activities.
- How to reduce your costs by eliminating ineffective marketing strategies.
- How to utilize the 7 Rainmaker tools for generating more referrals and repeat business from current and former clients.
- Over 30 low cost (starting at $20/mo.) and no cost marketing strategies to help you stretch your budget.
- Software tools that will help you automate your marketing system.
- Easy to use system for tracking all your incoming leads.
- Specific tools to help you and your staff convert more prospects into paying clients.
- Learn how other solo attorneys have leveraged Internet marketing and social media networks to beat much bigger firms.
There are three upcoming Rainmaker Retreats currently scheduled:
April 27-28, 2012 – Chicago, IL (4.25 hours general IL CLE credit)
May 18-19, 2012 – Houston, TX
July 27-28, 2012 – San Francisco, CA
Be sure to register early to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount, where you receive $200 off your registration.
To learn more about the Rainmaker Retreat and to register online, go to www.rainmakerretreat.com or call 888-588-5891.
Becoming a Rainmaker: Business Building Strategies for Lawyers
Based on Stephen’s highly successful seminar series by the same name, this 3-audio CD program covers dozens of practical recommendations and step-by-step sales and marketing techniques for solo practitioners and small law firms.
More than 8,000 attorneys from law firms all over the country have experienced powerful results from attending the Becoming A Rainmaker seminar. It has been sponsored by more than 22 of the largest state and local bar associations.
In this information-packed audio program, you will discover:
- How to generate more leads by using education-based marketing
- The relationship between credibility, visibility, tangibility, and consistency
- How to position your small firm as an industry leader
- The importance of being perceived as a specialist
- Why most advertising is a waste of your money
- What to expect from a Yellow Pages ad
- The 3 marketing strategies that will produce 80% of your results
- How to influence the Know, Like and Trust factors
- Common marketing mistakes lawyers make and how to avoid them
- How to answer the question, "Why should I buy from you?"
- Specific ways you can set yourself apart from low-cost lawyers
- What to do with the 15% of the population that always buys on price
- Ways to attract your Ideal Target Market
- The 6 stage sales process you must follow for maximum success