Social Media Examiner’s 4th annual Social Media Marketing Industry Report was released this week and finds that social media is working the way most businesses want it to: generating leads, increasing website traffic and boosting brand exposure.
The major findings from the report:
- 83 percent view social media as important to their business
- 85 percent say social media has increased exposure for their business
- 58 percent say social media generates leads
- 69 percent say social media increases website traffic
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs and YouTube were the top 5 social media tools used by marketers
- 59 percent dedicate more than six hours a week to social media activities
- 30 percent outsource some portion of their social media marketing
Half of the 3,800 business marketers surveyed focused on B2B, the other half on B2C. The majority of responders were from the small business (32%) and solo (21%) categories. Most used other forms of marketing, with the top 3 being email marketing, SEO and event marketing:
You can download a copy of the Social Media Marketing Industry Report for free until April 19.
FREE REPORT: How to Use Blogs as a Secret Weapon in Your Online Arsenal
One of the secret tools of Internet marketing for attorneys is the power of having a targeted blog. In a report on the influence of blogs, eMarketer.com found that 51% of Internet users in the U.S. (that’s over 91 million people) read blogs, and they project that usage will go to 60% (150 million) in the next four years!
Still think blogs are a fad?
Here’s what you’ll discover when you read this report:
- Why you must have a blog in order to stay relevant
- 3 keys to successful blogging
- 7 Guidelines for achieving ROI
- Your 3 choices for managing your blog and social media efforts
- And much more!
Click now for your FREE REPORT: How to Use Blogs as a Secret Weapon in Your Online Arsenal.