For law firms that target seniors – whether you have an estate planning practice or a growing niche in elder law – comes affirmation of why Internet and social media marketing should be a staple in your law firm marketing plan.
According to a new study by Pew Internet & American Life Project:
- 53% of American adults 65+ use the Internet or email
- 70% of online Americans 65+ use the Internet every day
- 86% of online Americans 65+ use email
- 69% of Americans 65+ own a cell phone
- 34% of Americans 65+ participate in social media
Whatever the reasons, it is clear that seniors are increasing their time spent on the Internet in growing numbers – great news for law firms that serve seniors who can now reach prospects with targeted messaging better and cheaper.