If you’ve ever attended a Rainmaker Retreat, you know how much we talk about using a law firm marketing blog as the hub of your online marketing efforts, and the importance of publishing your blog content to your social media sites.
Now, new research from inbound marketer HubSpot shows that firms that follow this strategy generate 50% more leads than firms that don’t.
In addition, the study found that firms that used a social media publishing tool to schedule their posts had three times as many leads as those that didn’t.
To maximize your blog’s effectiveness, HubSpot recommends:
- Optimizing blog titles and content with keywords prospects use to search for your services.
- Create “tweetable nuggets” in your posts that your readers can easily retweet.
- Include social share buttons on your blog.
- Publish at a time that garners the most engagement from your followers.
New Webinar: How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle
When it comes to law firm marketing, it is truly a jungle out there! Mastering social media, SEO and Internet marketing strategies – and making sure your efforts align with legal marketing rules – can give even the most eager attorney pause.
In his new one-hour webinar, Stephen Fairley will lead you through the step-by-step actions you should take throughout the course of the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues. You will learn:
- How to target market to get your ideal client
- Why your firm is not getting more referrals and how to change it
- How to select the right marketing tools that will work for your practice and personality
- Effective online and offline marketing strategies
- How to create a financial plan to fund your marketing budget
- The 5 critical components of a Marketing Action Plan (MAP)
- 4 ways to create a unique competitive advantage
- What is critical to have in place today’s hyper-competitive online focused marketplace
This FREE webinar will also give you a preview of the 65 different marketing techniques and strategies taught at our 2-day legal marketing boot camp.
Click on this link to register now for the FREE How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle webinar.