Most attorneys in solo or small practices are do-it-yourselfers, multi-taskers and wearers of all sorts of different hats. They almost have to be. When I see them at a Rainmaker Retreat or at one of my frequent appearances, they are the ones most intent on getting every possible drop of knowledge out of what is being presented.
As I tell them, you have two choices about what you can invest in law firm marketing: time or money. After learning more about the intricacies of law firm marketing today, most choose to invest their money, usually on our done-for-you legal marketing services.
There are a few, however, who want to master it on their own. This infographic is for them – and also for those of you who may have brought us or another legal marketing firm on board, but want to understand a bit more about what we do:
Getting to the Top of Google: The Power of Link Building for Lawyers Webinar
Getting to the top of Google for any term related to the legal industry is highly competitive! Now you can get a recording of this recent webinar that will tell you how!
Attorneys spend millions of dollars every year on Pay Per Click (PPC) and banner advertisements, trying to drive more traffic to their website. Far too often it comes down to how much money a law firm has to spend on PPC to outbid their competition.
How are small law firms and solo practitioners supposed to compete when attorneys are spending $20 to $100 per click for keywords?
If you’re thinking, “there must be a better way!” then this webinar is for you!
You will discover a little known secret of how hundreds of attorneys are rapidly increasing their website rankings in 90 to 120 days through building targeted links back to their websites.
Join us and discover:
- What an “inbound link” is and why Google loves them
- One of the fastest ways to get your website blacklisted by Google (make this mistake at your own peril)
- Link building on the low down-building links on a shoestring budget
- The benefits of being at the top of the search engine rankings
- The ongoing debate between “quality” and “quantity” links
- Selecting the right keywords to go after with your search engine efforts
- Which directories are worth paying for…and which ones are not
- The top 5 questions you must ask before you hire any link building company
When you register, you will receive access to the recording of the webinar. Click on this Getting to the Top of Google linknow to register!