Developing a unique brand for a service business is essential since prospective clients have a number of competitors from which to choose and need to know the reasons why they should select you.
Branding is important to help differentiate your practice by:
- Delivering your message unmistakably
- Confirming your credibility
- Making an emotional connection with your prospects
- Motivating your prospects to turn into clients
- Creating loyalty
Here are some questions that will help you begin the branding process for your practice: (If you have problems answering them yourself, ask someone you trust for their answers – others often see things we take for granted.)
1. What personal traits or values make you who you are?
2. What are your natural strengths?
3. What are some of your important career and life experiences?
4. What is it about you that uniquely qualifies you to serve your clients?
5. In what areas do you have expertise?
Although these questions may seem simple, they are designed to help you go deep enough to discover what makes your practice unique.
FREE "Top 10 Mistakes Attorneys Make and How to Avoid Them" E-book
In a newly revised e-book, legal marketing expert Stephen Fairley outlines 10 of the most common marketing mistakes attorneys make that can lead to the failure of their business, and provides specific strategies and proven principles for avoiding these deadly errors.
To get your complimentary copy online, click here.
Regardless of your specific situation, this free e-book will help you examine how you are currently finding new clients and recommend specific steps you can immediately start using to grow your practice.
We have helped thousands of attorneys achieve their goals of creating a financially successful and personally satisfying legal practice. In this e-book you will discover specific principles and tools you can use to grow your practice, too.