Today at 12:30 p.m. ET LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® will present a free webinar that will share the results of some new research on How Today’s Consumers Really Search for an Attorney.
The one-hour webinar will present some of the key findings from this new study, including how consumers gather information about their legal matter, find a lawyer, validate a lawyer's credentials and ultimately select a lawyer to represent them.
Here are some of the questions that will be addressed during the webinar:
- What are the primary ways that consumers search for attorneys?
- How important are law firm websites, blogs and legal forums to consumers looking to find lawyers?
- What value do social media sites — such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn — have for consumers when they're searching for a lawyer?
- Are online legal directories still relevant to today's consumer?
- How much attention do consumers pay to peer and client ratings of a lawyer's skills?
- What role do mobile devices play in consumer research and what does that mean for attorneys?
Just register here to attend this free one-hour webinar.
Over the next few days, I’ll be posting some of the insights from this survey and the specific action steps attorneys can take to leverage this information for attracting new clients.
FREE Webinar: How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle
When it comes to law firm marketing, it is truly a jungle out there! Mastering social media, SEO and Internet marketing strategies – and making sure your efforts align with legal marketing rules – can give even the most eager attorney pause.
In his new one-hour webinar, Stephen Fairley will lead you through the step-by-step actions you should take throughout the course of the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues. You will learn:
- How to target market to get your ideal client
- Why your firm is not getting more referrals and how to change it
- How to select the right marketing tools that will work for your practice and personality
- Effective online and offline marketing strategies
- How to create a financial plan to fund your marketing budget
- The 5 critical components of a Marketing Action Plan (MAP)
- 4 ways to create a unique competitive advantage
- What is critical to have in place today’s hyper-competitive online focused marketplace
This FREE webinar will also give you a preview of the 65 different marketing techniques and strategies taught at our 2-day legal marketing boot camp.
Click on this link to register now for the FREE How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle webinar.