Client retention is a much sought after discipline for law firms today, especially considering how the economy has forced staff reductions and budget cuts that undermine client outreach efforts.
Law firm marketing should not stop once the client signs on the dotted line. In order to retain clients, you need to first establish a good working relationship with them to set the stage for keeping them in the fold. Here’s how:
Send the client a hand-written “Thank You” card. Send the card out the same day the client selects you and be certain you write the note and sign it yourself.
Begin working on the case immediately; spend time the same day they sign-up, or at the latest the following day. This is critical to your law firm marketing efforts.
Within 48-hours of taking the case, send the client an email on all work being performed.
At the completion of a case, send out a client satisfaction survey. This is a great law firm marketing strategy that will help you maintain contact and get valuable feedback.
Your law firm marketing efforts will pay off and make you stand out from your competitors. You must show through your law firm marketing efforts that you care; the best way you can do this is to communicate, communicate and then communicate some more.
Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers CD Set
The Practice Made Perfect CD set and manual applies Stephen Fairley’s unique High Impact Marketing System to the practice-building challenges faced by solo practitioners and partners at small law firms.
It includes dozens of specific marketing and sales recommendations that can be easily and quickly applied to your firm, including:
- The only 7 sure-fire ways to get clients in your door NOW
- Why advertising doesn’t work for most small law firms
- The 7 reasons why people don’t buy from you
- How to market and sell with USP’s (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Using audio logos to attract immediate attention for your business
- Using low-cost, high impact marketing strategies
- Strategies for achieving maximum results from all of your marketing efforts
- How to discover your Ideal Target Market
- 3 critical factors to remember when looking for new clients
- The NEW sales cycle for professional services
- How to retain your best clients
Click here to order your Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers CD set and manual now.