How often have you wished that you could clone your ideal client? It’s not science that will get you there, but marketing intelligence that can show you the way to attract and retain more of your ideal client.
First, you need to know exactly who your ideal client is. Ask your accounting person to create a spreadsheet listing each client and their historic profitability.
Second, examine that list carefully to see which of your current or past clients made it a practice to refer business to you.
Third, take that group of profitable, referring clients and see what common characteristics they share. More than just demographics – age, income, zip code – look for commonalities in industry, causes they support, interests they have, shared legal issues, etc.
Now you have what you need to create an ideal client profile.
Once your ideal client profile is created, you can focus on strengthening the areas of your practice that will attract these ideal clients, and targeting your law firm marketing efforts at drawing them in.
FREE Webinar: How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle
When it comes to law firm marketing, it is truly a jungle out there! Mastering social media, SEO and Internet marketing strategies – and making sure your efforts align with legal marketing rules – can give even the most eager attorney pause.
In his new one-hour webinar, Stephen Fairley will lead you through the step-by-step actions you should take throughout the course of the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues. You will learn:
- How to target market to get your ideal client
- Why your firm is not getting more referrals and how to change it
- How to select the right marketing tools that will work for your practice and personality
- Effective online and offline marketing strategies
- How to create a financial plan to fund your marketing budget
- The 5 critical components of a Marketing Action Plan (MAP)
- 4 ways to create a unique competitive advantage
- What is critical to have in place today’s hyper-competitive online focused marketplace
This FREE webinar will also give you a preview of the 65 different marketing techniques and strategies taught at our 2-day legal marketing boot camp.
Click on this link to register now for the FREE How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle webinar.