Webinar on Key Performance Indicators: Knowing the Numbers That Run Your Law Firm Now Available Online
Yesterday, more than 500 attorneys registered to attend my Avvo-sponsored webinar on Knowing the Numbers That Run Your Law Firm – so if you missed this popular webinar, you will be delighted to learn it is now available in an on-demand format, so you can watch and learn at your convenience, as many times as you wish.
Over the last decade we have helped over 8,000 attorneys market and grow their business. During this time we have identified many of the key characteristics of highly successful law firms.
One of the more consistent ones is that they track specific numbers and key indicators that give them instant insight into how their law firm is performing on a weekly and monthly basis.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are the numbers that make your law firm run. By analyzing these critical metrics, partners and owners of law firms can easily determine whether they are on track to achieve their goals or if they need to retool and refocus their marketing and business development efforts.
This webinar will teach you:
- How to easily identify the 12 key metrics your law firm needs to track and measure
- How to set up a system to identify these numbers
- The 7 critical systems every law firm must have
- CPL and CPC: the 2 most important numbers every attorney must know in order to succeed
- How to avoid “paralysis by analysis” and being overwhelmed by too much data
- Delegating roles and responsibility to your staff
- Using software to track your KPIs
If you’re a spreadsheet and data driven individual then you will love this webinar! However, if numbers scare you or you tend to ignore them because you have a hard time making heads or tails of all the different data you see, then this webinar will be transformational for your firm.
We cut through the clutter and give you clear and easy to understand guidance on which numbers really matter the most, how to track this information, and what to do with it once you have it!
To get this on-demand webinar, click on this link: Knowing the Numbers That Run Your Law Firm.