Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are the numbers that make your law firm run. By analyzing these critical metrics, partners and owners of law firms can easily determine whether they are on track to achieve their goals or if they need to retool and refocus their marketing and business development effort.
Please join me today — Thursday, October 18 at 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT — as I present on behalf of Avvo one of The Rainmaker Institute’s most popular webinars: Key Performance Indicators: Knowing the Numbers That Run Your Law Firm.
If you’re a spreadsheet and data driven individual then you will love this webinar! However, if numbers scare you or you tend to ignore them because you have a hard time making heads or tails of all the different data you see, then this webinar is a “can’t miss” event!
Lawyers who attend this webinar will learn:
– How to easily identify the 12 key metrics your law firm needs to track and measure
– How to set up a system to identify these numbers
– The 7 critical systems every law firm must have
– CPL and CPC: the 2 most important numbers every attorney must know in order to succeed
– How to avoid “paralysis by analysis” and being overwhelmed by too much data
– Delegating roles and responsibility to your staff
– Using software to track your KPIs
Click here to register now for today’s webinar on Key Performance Indicators: Knowing the Numbers That Run Your Law Firm, sponsored by Avvo.