A new report from Webmarketing123 shows that social networks perform differently depending on whether you are a B2B or B2C marketer when it comes to generating leads.
It may not surprise many legal marketers to learn that Facebook performs best for B2C law firms and LinkedIn works better for B2B firms. What you may find interesting is how large the gap is in some areas:
Even though LinkedIn outpaced other social networks for B2B marketers in terms of generating leads and sales, Facebook also made significant contributions for lead generation and sales for B2B – 39% of B2B marketers said that Facebook generated leads and 19% reported sales directly from their Facebook efforts. Twitter ranked third.
For B2C marketers, Facebook and Twitter performed best, followed by LinkedIn.
What this latest data shows is the importance of maintaining a presence on all social media networks for generating leads and sales. But you also need to realize how people are using social networks – the fact is, social networks are now being used as personal search engines for people looking for reviews and recommendations on products and services.
Instead of viewing social networks as a time-suck, law firm marketers need to realize that social media sites are evolving into referral engines that can deliver prospects and clients quickly and affordably.
Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers CD Set
The Practice Made Perfect CD set and manual applies Stephen Fairley’s unique High Impact Marketing System to the practice-building challenges faced by solo practitioners and partners at small law firms.
It includes dozens of specific marketing and sales recommendations that can be easily and quickly applied to your firm, including:
- The only 7 sure-fire ways to get clients in your door NOW
- Why advertising doesn’t work for most small law firms
- The 7 reasons why people don’t buy from you
- How to market and sell with USP’s (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Using audio logos to attract immediate attention for your business
- Using low-cost, high impact marketing strategies
- Strategies for achieving maximum results from all of your marketing efforts
- How to discover your Ideal Target Market
- 3 critical factors to remember when looking for new clients
- The NEW sales cycle for professional services
- How to retain your best clients
Click here to order your Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers CD set and manual now.