The Rainmaker Blog
Easy Guide for Finding Your Target Market on Social Media Sites [INFOGRAPHIC]
The first step in any law firm marketing plan is to identify your ideal target market (if you have not yet taken this step, see my post on Law Firm Marketing: 9 Keys to Discover Your Ideal Target Market).
As I’ve said before, if you don’t target the right market, nothing else you do will matter. Yes, it’s that critical.
For those of you who have a good idea of your ideal target market, this infographic will provide you with some guidance on which social media sites you should focus on:
NEW On-Demand Webinar: Business Development Strategies for Litigators
Business development is especially difficult for litigators, who often work for months on a case and bring it to a successful conclusion, only to find they have a gaping hole of billable time to fill!
Are you or your litigators building the referral network you need to bring in litigation business?
In this new on-demand webinar, nationally recognized business development expert Stephen Fairley and featured guest Larry Bodine, editor-in-chief of Lawyers.com, help you develop a practical plan to grow your litigation practice. Learn:
- Which strategies you need to put into place in order to obtain repeat business from former clients
- How to build a referral network to build your practice-even while you are prepping for a trial
- How to get more referrals from mega-firms who are conflicted out of a case
- How to identify small firm transactional lawyers who can send you litigation referrals
- How to focus on the “hottest” areas of practice, as identified by market research
- Methods our clients use to attract larger clients with bigger cases
- How to ethically promote your “big wins” to the media and via the Internet
- How to apply one of the most effective marketing techniques for litigators
- How to position yourself as an industry expert that attracts highly profitable clients
To get this on-demand webinar, simply click here to access the recording of Business Development Strategies for Litigation Attorneys webinar.