The Rainmaker Blog
Law Firm Marketing Boot Camp: NYC Rainmaker Retreat Next Weekend
If you’re a small law firm with big growth plans, then you need to attend The Rainmaker Retreat, a two-day law firm marketing boot camp where you will learn:
- More than 22 proven legal marketing strategies to attract more and better clients
- How to create powerful relationships with over 30 new Referral Sources in the next 90 days
- 5 ways to automate your legal marketing using technology and the Internet
- 7 ways to find more clients fast and how to select the best ones for you
- 2 ways to promote your firm to 100,000 people for only $100
- 6 secrets top Rainmakers use to dominate their competition
- And much more!
More than 8,000 attorneys nationwide have discovered the secrets to building a lifestyle law practice through effective law firm marketing that is providing them with significantly greater income and the time to enjoy it all.
But don’t take our word for it; here’s what attendees at last month’s Scottsdale Rainmaker Retreat had to say:
“The Rainmaker Retreat was more than promised and absolutely remarkable. It was truly eye-opening and provided me with a tactical approach for developing my practice.” - Dwayne, Partner, Bankruptcy Law
“Very eye-opening. Lots of strategic, hands-on approaches to marketing and growing a law practice. Very inspiring, thought-provoking and practical.” - Paul, Partner, Real Estate Law
“This is the best marketing seminar I have attended in my 14 years of legal practice. I look forward to implementing many of the strategies and watching my practice and revenue grow.” - Stephanie, Partner, Elder Law
Each day is filled with sessions (with built-in Action Steps and Action Groups) to guide you in putting these law firm marketing strategies into practice immediately. You will leave New York with a specific plan – uniquely suited to you and your firm – that will help you to create a successful and highly satisfying legal practice!
Register today to reserve your place at the next Rainmaker Retreat in New York on Nov. 16-17, 2012.
FREE REPORT: How to Use Blogs as a Secret Weapon in Your Online Arsenal
One of the secret tools of Internet marketing for attorneys is the power of having a targeted blog. In a report on the influence of blogs, eMarketer.com found that 51% of Internet users in the U.S. (that’s over 91 million people) read blogs, and they project that usage will go to 60% (150 million) in the next four years!
Still think blogs are a fad?
Here’s what you’ll discover when you read this report:
- Why you must have a blog in order to stay relevant
- 3 keys to successful blogging
- 7 Guidelines for achieving ROI
- Your 3 choices for managing your blog and social media efforts
- And much more!
Click now for your FREE REPORT: How to Use Blogs as a Secret Weapon in Your Online Arsenal.