With all the law firm marketing options available to you today, it can be difficult to determine which ones to implement to give you the best response rate.
So how do you decide which law firm Internet marketing mediums to invest in, and which to leave for your competition?
The habits of your target market – If your target client is aged 18 to 35, it is likely they rely heavily on social media to communicate and to get their information. Your advertising and outreach marketing efforts should leverage those habits.
Your area of practice – Much the way the habits of your clientele influence your marketing mediums, your area of practice should influence your choices and the way you deliver your message.
Your competition – If your competitors are all using Google Adwords and targeting the same keywords, you may want to refocus your law firm Internet marketing in an area less crowded. Or find a way to differentiate yourself among all the others.
You can determine the law firm marketing strategies that will work best for your individual practice by attending a Rainmaker Retreat, our two-day law firm marketing boot camp for attorneys.
We have designed this 2-day intensive workshop to be loaded with practical content. By the end of the Rainmaker Retreat you will:
- Create a written 90-day Marketing Action Plan (MAP) for your law firm
- Discover your firm’s Unique Competitive Advantage (UCA)
- Identify a profile of your Ideal Target Market (ITM)
- Have written strategies for improving your Internet presence and search engine optimization
- Develop your own plan for leveraging the power of blogging and social media following the Rainmaker Social Media Blueprint
Our upcoming Rainmaker Retreat dates are as follows:
December 7-8, 2012 – Los Angeles, CA
January 18-19, 2013 – Las Vegas, NV
February 15-16, 2013 – Orlando, FL
Go to www.rainmakerretreat.com or call 888-588-5891 to register now.
FREE Webinar: How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle
When it comes to law firm marketing, it is truly a jungle out there! Mastering social media, SEO and Internet marketing strategies – and making sure your efforts align with legal marketing rules – can give even the most eager attorney pause.
In his new one-hour webinar, Stephen Fairley will lead you through the step-by-step actions you should take throughout the course of the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues. You will learn:
- How to target market to get your ideal client
- Why your firm is not getting more referrals and how to change it
- How to select the right marketing tools that will work for your practice and personality
- Effective online and offline marketing strategies
- How to create a financial plan to fund your marketing budget
- The 5 critical components of a Marketing Action Plan (MAP)
- 4 ways to create a unique competitive advantage
- What is critical to have in place today’s hyper-competitive online focused marketplace
This FREE webinar will also give you a preview of the 65 different marketing techniques and strategies taught at our 2-day legal marketing boot camp.
Click on this link to register now for the FREE How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle webinar.