It’s the end of the year and you know what that means: lists. I’ve been digging through some of the more interesting year-end lists and found the one below of particular interest, as it summarizes all the reasons attorneys should be participating in social media and blogging.
Consider this imposing factoid: The most powerful influence on Google search rankings is now Facebook shares.
Or how about this: 81% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advice from blogs.
Check it out:
Free Report: 4 Myths That Keep Attorneys From Building A Referral-Based Practice
Referrals are the lifeblood of many law practices, and building a good referral program takes a proven process. Stephen Fairley unveils the 4 Myths That Keep Attorneys from Building a Referral-Based Practice in his new free report. Read and discover:
- How to determine the best source for your referrals
- How to explain your ideal target market to a referral source
- How to get referrals from other attorneys
- Whether online directories are a good referral source
- How to network effectively
- And much, much more!