The infographic below illustrates how much the average attorney makes by state – after adjusting for the cost of living, attorneys who practice in Hawaii make the least (but probably enjoy living there the most) and those who practice in Mississippi earn the most.
Surprised? See how you stack up, then keep reading about how you can increase your income from one attorney whose revenues and profit margins skyrocketed after he switched to flat fee billing. My one-hour interview with Lee Rosen is now available as an on-demand webinar (see below!).
On-Demand Webinar: How to Make Flat Fee Billing Work for Your Law Firm
Lee Rosen is one of America’s top divorce attorneys and practice management specialists who transformed his practice from relying on hourly billing to charging flat fee prices.
In Stephen Fairley’s one-hour interview with Lee, he explains in detail how he set out to fix his cash flow several years ago and in doing so he fundamentally changed his practice – for the better!
As a direct result of his “radical” decision to switch to flat fee billing (which many of his colleagues told him couldn’t be done), his revenues have never been higher, his profit margins are larger, and he’s building a lifestyle law firm!
Listen in as Lee and Stephen focus on hot topics like:
- Why your clients will love flat fee billing
- How to use flat fee pricing as a major differentiating factor
- The inherent conflict of charging by the hour
- Specific steps on how to position it with clients
- Which practice areas can benefit from flat fee billing
- Real world case study for consumer law attorneys
- Practical considerations for litigation-based practices
- How to improve your cash flow using flat fees
- Best practices when implementing flat fee billing
- 3 quick and easy ways to get started
- Potential pitfalls to avoid when setting up your system
To access this exciting one-hour interview with Lee Rosen, click on this link: How to Make Flat Fee Billing Work for Your Law Firm.