A post at Hubspot today summarized the benefits of press releases for law firm marketing:
1. Quick dissemination of information and online access for media. Getting your press release picked up by as many publications or websites as possible is your main objective and Hubspot research shows that timing plays an important role. Your release is more likely to receive maximum viewership online if it is released over the weekend; media views spike during the weekend as well.
2. Helps build links. Coverage spurred by press releases tends to create inbound links back to your website. Be sure to include your primary keywords in the release.
3. Makes it easier for journalists to cover you. Having all the information you want media to know in one place makes it easier for journalists to cover you. Include company information as well as presentations and relevant research data with your releases.
4. Puts you in charge of your messaging. Press releases provide a way for you to disseminate a unified message to everyone – journalists, clients, prospects, bloggers, social media, etc. Other content creators can draw upon one message: yours.
5. Provides content for other channels. A press release provides content for your other law firm marketing channels, including your website, your blog and your social media networks. Including photos and videos increases engagement significantly – a bump of 18% for photos and 55% for videos.
Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers CD Set
The Practice Made Perfect CD set and manual applies Stephen Fairley’s unique High Impact Marketing System to the practice-building challenges faced by solo practitioners and partners at small law firms.
It includes dozens of specific marketing and sales recommendations that can be easily and quickly applied to your firm, including:
- The only 7 sure-fire ways to get clients in your door NOW
- Why advertising doesn’t work for most small law firms
- The 7 reasons why people don’t buy from you
- How to market and sell with USP’s (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Using audio logos to attract immediate attention for your business
- Using low-cost, high impact marketing strategies
- Strategies for achieving maximum results from all of your marketing efforts
- How to discover your Ideal Target Market
- 3 critical factors to remember when looking for new clients
- The NEW sales cycle for professional services
- How to retain your best clients
Click here to order your Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers CD set and manual now.