I’m in Dallas today at the 2013 ABA Midyear Meeting, headlining an all-day ABA New Partner Workshop that instructs attorneys on:
- How to build a referral-based practice and jumpstart your practice
- How to double your revenues in 6 months by improving your lead conversion and fixing your follow-up
- How to build a mid-6 to 7-figure business by applying best practices
- How to use the power of social media to attract clients and connect with referral sources
- 5 proven strategies to improve the quality and quantity of your referrals
- Tips from attorneys who have gone from start-up to 6 figures in 1 year
- 8 steps to using LinkedIn to build your online presence and connect with other professionals
If the subject matter sounds familiar, it should! It’s what we teach at each of our Rainmaker Retreat 2-day intensive workshops. We have another session coming up next weekend in Orlando (Feb. 15-16) and you still have time to join us by calling 888-588-5891 or registering online at www.RainmakerRetreat.com.
Can’t make it to Orlando? We’ll be in Newport Beach next month on March 15-16 for another Rainmaker Retreat that can help you transform your practice in 2013.
Stephen Fairley a One Percenter....on LinkedIn!