Is your lead flow system delivering a trickle or a torrent? If your law firm marketing system is working well, it should be producing a large number of lead opportunities for you. And what you do with those opportunities is almost as important as generating them.
You need to have specific strategies for increasing the number of leads and tracking them. Legal marketing can do some of the heavy lifting for you on identifying lead prospects. But going from a possible lead to a genuine lead and prospect requires a well-designed system that includes follow through.
You also need a system for tracking all incoming leads and where the leads are in the sales pipeline. Once a lead comes in, someone has to keep track of the lead status so leads do not fall through the cracks. Lost leads are lost opportunities, and are akin to leaving money on the table. They also hurt your reputation with your referral sources if they supplied the referral and you didn’t follow through.
Here are some questions to ask as you think about your lead system:
- Who sorts the leads to rank them by priority?
- How do we prioritize leads?
- Who is responsible for assigning leads to members of the firm for follow up?
- Who maintains the follow-up system and holds the firm members accountable?
Generating referrals from your legal marketing strategy is the first step in building your business. Converting those leads into clients, and ultimately referral sources, is how you grow your firm into what you envisioned when you began.
Without a good lead flow system, the likelihood of you maximizing the possibilities of your marketing program is slim. To learn more about lead generation strategies for law firms, see below.
Seminar for B2C Attorneys: Proven Strategies to Win More Clients
Does this sound like you?
You spend thousands of dollars and countless hours trying to generate more business for your law firm. And still you end up with less business than you hoped. You’ve put “get more clients” at the top of your list, but have no time to do anything about it.
If someone calls your office and doesn’t make an appointment, what happens to them?
What if they don’t show up for the appointment?
What if they show up and don’t retain you?
What if they want to retain you and you never hear from them again?
If you answered, “I don’t know” or “We leave a message,” then this seminar is for you. Access this on-demand Proven Strategies to Win More Clients seminar, where you will learn:
- 3 major areas to examine when analyzing your law firm
- 5 numbers every law firm must track to increase their conversion rates
- A simple diagnostic tool you can use to track your leads and fix your follow up
- 3 steps for turning more leads into appointments
- 5 ways to increase your “show up” rates
- 4 ways to get more appointments to sign up this week
- What to do when a prospect doesn’t sign up at the initial consultation
If you want to double your revenues this year there are 2 ways you can do it: either double the amount of leads you get each month or double your conversion rates!
Access this seminar now and discover how attorneys just like you are doubling their revenues by converting more of their costly leads into more paying clients!