Here are 23 stats that prove the value and power of content marketing for all businesses – including law firm marketing — courtesy of TMG Custom Media:
1. 80% of business decision makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus an advertisement.
2. 70% say content marketing makes them feel closer to the sponsoring company.
3. 60% of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its site.
4. 90% of consumers find custom content useful, and 78% believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships with them.
5. 9 in 10 organizations market with content.
6. More than 9 in 10 CMOs think that custom content has a positive effect on audience attitudes, strengthening the bond with consumers.
7. 78% of chief marketing officers think custom media represents the future of marketing.
8. 8 in 10 CMOs believe custom media should be an integral part of a marketing mix.
9. 8 in 10 people prefer receiving information on a company through custom media.
10. 20% of users’ time is spent surfing the Internet on content-led websites.
11. According to 37% of marketing managers, the most important channel for engaging customers is content-led websites.
12. 70% of consumers prefer getting to know a company via articles rather than ads.
13. 82% like reading content from brands when it’s relevant.
14. 57% read content marketing titles at least once a month.
15. 37% visit content marketing websites at least once a month.
16. 68% are likely to spend time reading content from a brand they are interested in.
17. 60% are more likely to be on the lookout for products when looking at content marketing.
18. Content marketing costs less than traditional, outbound marketing. Statistics show that content marketing costs 62% less per lead than outbound marketing.
19. People want to be in control of what information they receive and it’s evident from these statistics:
- 86% of people skip TV ads
- 44% of direct mail is never opened
- 91% of email users have unsubscribed from a company email that they previously opted into
20. 37% of marketers say blogs are the most valuable content type for marketing.
21. 86% of B2C marketers use content marketing.
22. 91% of B2B marketers use content marketing.
23. Per dollar, content marketing produces three times more leads.
On-Demand Seminar: The 5 Best Strategies to Beat Your Competition in 2013
Are you tired of seeing other attorneys land all the good clients?
Have you noticed how tough it’s become to market your law firm?
Are you ready to do something to make this a bigger & better year?
Knowing which legal marketing strategies are working in today’s economy gives you a huge advantage. Implementing the correct business development strategies allows you to spend less money and get better results faster!
Access this one-hour seminar on The 5 Best Strategies to Beat Your Competition in 2013 to discover:
- Why you can’t afford to dismiss social media any longer (Google is forcing you to use it)
- 3 major ways to triple your website traffic in the next 90 days
- How to use online tools to generate more offline referrals
- 3 keys all the best law firms are using to turn more website browsers into buyers
- 2 critical numbers you must track every month to measure your success
- Specific ways to jump-start your marketing efforts fast…even if you’ve stumbled before
Last year many of our clients experienced their best year ever! How is that possible when we are in the midst of the biggest recession our generation has ever faced?
It’s simple, they developed a game plan based on best practices and proven strategies and then they consistently took massive action! Notice I said it was “simple” not “easy.” The only “easy button” I have is sitting right beside my magic wand (I’ve found both of them work about the same).
There is no “easy” way to build a million dollar book of business, but if you’re willing to do the work we can show you the right path to take.
Click on this link now to access The 5 Best Strategies to Beat Your Competition in 2013 seminar.