Google+ is one of those social media networks that many attorneys are still not sure what to do with…but with more than 500 million members now making it the fastest growing social media site ever, it’s worth your time and attention.
This infographic explains 7 benefits Google+ provides for business:
Getting to the Top of Google: The Power of Link Building for Lawyers
Getting to the top of Google for any term related to the legal industry is highly competitive! Now you can get a recording of this recent webinar that will tell you how!
Attorneys spend millions of dollars every year on Pay Per Click (PPC) and banner advertisements, trying to drive more traffic to their website. Far too often it comes down to how much money a law firm has to spend on PPC to outbid their competition.
How are small law firms and solo practitioners supposed to compete when attorneys are spending $20 to $100 per click for keywords?
If you’re thinking, “there must be a better way!” then this webinar is for you!
You will discover a little known secret of how hundreds of attorneys are rapidly increasing their website rankings in 90 to 120 days through building targeted links back to their websites.
Join us and discover:
- What an “inbound link” is and why Google loves them
- One of the fastest ways to get your website blacklisted by Google (make this mistake at your own peril)
- Link building on the low down-building links on a shoe string budget
- The benefits of being at the top of the search engine rankings
- The ongoing debate between “quality” and “quantity” links
- Selecting the right keywords to go after with your search engine efforts
- Which directories are worth paying for…and which ones are not
- The top 5 questions you must ask before you hire any link building company
When you register, you will receive access to the recording of the webinar. Click on this Getting to the Top of Google link now to get full access to this webinar!