Content marketing is an especially effective way for attorneys to demonstrate expertise and gain trust from prospects in a cost-effective manner – it’s the sweet spot for solos and small firms who can’t compete on budget alone.
Doing a good job of optimizing your online content to make it easier to find when prospects search for your services on the Internet is a critical component of a successful content marketing strategy.
This infographic provides information on how to do this in 7 simple steps:
On-Demand Seminar: The 5 Best Strategies to Beat Your Competition in 2013
Are you tired of seeing other attorneys land all the good clients?
Have you noticed how tough it’s become to market your law firm?
Are you ready to do something to make this a bigger & better year?
Knowing which legal marketing strategies are working in today’s economy gives you a huge advantage. Implementing the correct business development strategies allows you to spend less money and get better results faster!
Access this one-hour seminar on The 5 Best Strategies to Beat Your Competition in 2013 to discover:
- Why you can’t afford to dismiss social media any longer (Google is forcing you to use it)
- 3 major ways to triple your website traffic in the next 90 days
- How to use online tools to generate more offline referrals
- 3 keys all the best law firms are using to turn more website browsers into buyers
- 2 critical numbers you must track every month to measure your success
- Specific ways to jump-start your marketing efforts fast…even if you’ve stumbled before
Last year many of our clients experienced their best year ever! How is that possible when we are in the midst of the biggest recession our generation has ever faced?
It’s simple, they developed a game plan based on best practices and proven strategies and then they consistently took massive action! Notice I said it was “simple” not “easy.” The only “easy button” I have is sitting right beside my magic wand (I’ve found both of them work about the same).
There is no “easy” way to build a million dollar book of business, but if you’re willing to do the work we can show you the right path to take.
Click on this link now to access The 5 Best Strategies to Beat Your Competition in 2013 seminar.