Most litigation attorneys have a difficult time building a consistent book of business. They go from one extreme of having too much work to handle to the other extreme of waiting around for the next case.
On Thursday, May 16, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET, I will share with you the secrets we have uncovered from working with thousands of top litigators on how they have transformed their business from the traditional “feast or famine” approach to having a consistent pipeline of clients by implementing a proven referral system.
You will discover:
- The top 2 reasons why you aren’t getting more referrals right now and how to fix it
- How litigation attorneys can easily keep in touch with all their former clients, prospects and referral sources in less than 1 hour a month
- 6 questions you must pro-actively answer to get more referrals
- The top 4 referral sources for litigators and where to find them
- How to use LinkedIn to connect with referral sources
- The 5 best times to ask clients for a referral
Register here for the May 16 online seminar and discover how attorneys just like you are using this information to build 7-figure law firms.
If the time doesn’t work for you, register anyway and we’ll send you the recording of the full online seminar to watch at your convenience.