I talk a lot about helping attorneys create what I call a “lifestyle law firm”. So what is a lifestyle law firm? A law firm that promotes and encapsulates the core values of who you are, the lifestyle you want to lead and the legacy you want to leave.
Watch my interview last year on The LexBlog Network about creating a lifestyle law firm:
By attending a Rainmaker Retreat, you will learn how to create your own lifestyle law firm through a variety of marketing strategies for lead generation, prospect conversion and client retention.
Here are upcoming dates for the Rainmaker Retreat:
- May 31-June 1, 2013 – New York City
- July 26-27, 2013 – San Diego, CA
- August 16-17, 2013 – Las Vegas, NV
- September 20-21, 2013 – San Francisco, CA
Go to www.rainmakerretreat.com or call 888-588-5891 to register now.
FREE Seminar: How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle
When it comes to law firm marketing, it is truly a jungle out there! Mastering social media, SEO and Internet marketing strategies – and making sure your efforts align with legal marketing rules – can give even the most eager attorney pause.
In his new one-hour seminar, Stephen Fairley will lead you through the step-by-step actions you should take throughout the course of the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues. You will learn:
- How to target market to get your ideal client
- Why your firm is not getting more referrals and how to change it
- How to select the right marketing tools that will work for your practice and personality
- Effective online and offline marketing strategies
- How to create a financial plan to fund your marketing budget
- The 5 critical components of a Marketing Action Plan (MAP)
- 4 ways to create a unique competitive advantage
- What is critical to have in place today’s hyper-competitive online focused marketplace
This FREE seminar will also give you a preview of the 65 different marketing techniques and strategies taught at our 2-day legal marketing boot camp.
Click on this link to register now for the FREE How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungleseminar.