If you're on the fence about coming to a Rainmaker Retreat, let me ask you a question: If we can teach you a proven system that brings in several new clients every month, how much would that system be worth to you?
The Rainmaker Retreat will teach you many things, including:
- Over 65 proven ways to grow your law firm
- 10 ways to dominate your competitors online
- 7 Rainmaker tools for generating more referrals and repeat business
- The core concepts of SEO and Internet marketing for attorneys
If you truly want to build a lifestyle law firm, then you need to attend an upcoming Rainmaker Retreat:
- July 26-27, 2013 – San Diego, CA
- August 16-17, 2013 – Las Vegas, NV
- September 20-21, 2013 – San Francisco, CA
- October 25-26, 2013 – Chicago, IL
- November 15-16, 2013 – New York City
- December 6-7, 2013 – Los Angeles, CA
Is a Rainmaker Retreat “Rah, Rah?” Nah.
"One thing I’m really taking away from this seminar is it’s not just a feel good, everybody go out there “rah rah” seminar. There were specific things that were taught and the biggest thing I’ve learned is how to leverage blogging which I’m already doing, into press releases and articles to really get the word out there and that’s what I’m going to concentrate on." – Greg May, Partner, Appeals Attorney
Dog & pony? No, more like old dogs learning new tricks:
"I am completing the seminar today and probably the most important thing I’ve learned is you can teach an old dog new tricks. A lot of the things I was doing right I stumbled upon. The things that I liked about this seminar are that it’s not theory; it’s things you can apply to your practice immediately. For instance one of the things I will use is the ‘keep-in-touch’ letter. By that I can keep in touch with clients that I may have lost contact with and that’s a major source of referrals so that’s something I can put into use immediately." -- Jim Hearn, Esq., Partner, Real Estate
To learn more about how the Rainmaker Retreat has helped more than 9,000 attorneys across the country, visit www.RainmakerRetreat.com or call 888-588-5891.
FREE REPORT: How to Use Blogs as a Secret Weapon in Your Online Arsenal
One of the secret tools of Internet marketing for attorneys is the power of having a targeted blog. According to HubSpot, B2B marketers with a blog generate 67% more leads per month and B2C marketers generate 88% more leads per month than those without a blog.
Here’s what you’ll discover when you read this report:
- Why you must have a blog in order to stay relevant
- 3 keys to successful blogging
- 7 Guidelines for achieving ROI
- Your 3 choices for managing your blog and social media efforts
- And much more!
Click now for your FREE REPORT: How to Use Blogs as a Secret Weapon in Your Online Arsenal.