Email has proven time and again to be one of the most effective ways to get new clients. But if your email open rate is teetering on the brink of being abysmal, there is something you are not doing right.
Here are four surefire ways to increase your email open rates – and, in turn, your rate for converting prospects into clients:
1. Solve a problem. If you are not speaking directly to the problems your prospects are facing, they are likely to ignore you. Your emails should be specifically targeted to the audience you are trying to reach and address any problems they are likely to have.
2. Provide value. While we all know there is no such thing as a free lunch, we still look for it. If you offer prospects free consultations, say so in each email or e-newsletter you send. If you can provide them with a free report that addresses a need, this is incentive enough for them to open your email.
3. Entertain. Video is a great medium for providing entertainment value in an email or e-newsletter. Spice up your email campaigns with visuals that inform and entertain to increase your open rates.
4. Educate. Educating prospects in the area of law that concerns them is a particularly effective method of increasing open rates, especially for B2B marketers. Most of us subscribe to e-newsletters that make us better at our jobs. Helping make prospects smarter ensures they will keep subscribing and opening your emails.
FREE REPORT: 8 Reasons Small Firms & Solos Should Publish an E-newsletter PLUS 3 Steps to Get Started
In less than a few hours a month, you can produce an effective electronic newsletter, also known as an “E-newsletter.”
An E-newsletter is a customized electronic newsletter that is commonly used in business, but rarely in the field of law. If you are truly interested in the long-term success and sustainability of your practice, you need to learn how to leverage technology and the Internet to build it.
Here’s what you’ll discover when you read this report:
- The cost benefits of an e-newsletter
- How to incorporate your e-newsletter with your social networking
- How an e-newsletter supports your marketing efforts
- How to get started right away with your e-newsletter
- And much, much more!
To get your free report now, click here.