Sales consultancy company Sales Benchmark Index recently published The LinkedIn Message Writing Guide that provides step-by-step instructions for writing effective messages that will help you connect better on LinkedIn with people you know or want to know.
The guide breaks down four opportunities to connect on LinkedIn:
- Asking one of your contacts for an introduction to someone in their network.
- Contacting someone you don’t know, but you have a common connection.
- Someone shared an interesting link that you read and you want to connect with them.
- You shared an article in your network and someone read it.
As the guide notes, the best way to initiate or nurture a personal relationship on LinkedIn is through a personal message. You can do this in four ways:
To download the complete guide, which has four message templates you can repurpose for your own use to capitalize on each of the opportunities above to connect, just click on the link in the first sentence of this post.
Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers CD Set
The Practice Made Perfect CD set and manual applies Stephen Fairley’s unique High Impact Marketing System to the practice-building challenges faced by solo practitioners and partners at small law firms.
It includes dozens of specific marketing and sales recommendations that can be easily and quickly applied to your firm, including:
- The only 7 sure-fire ways to get clients in your door NOW
- Why advertising doesn’t work for most small law firms
- The 7 reasons why people don’t buy from you
- How to market and sell with USP’s (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Using audio logos to attract immediate attention for your business
- Using low-cost, high impact marketing strategies
- Strategies for achieving maximum results from all of your marketing efforts
- How to discover your Ideal Target Market
- 3 critical factors to remember when looking for new clients
- The NEW sales cycle for professional services
- How to retain your best clients
Click here to order your Practice Made Perfect for Lawyers CD set and manual now.