With more than 225 million users worldwide, LinkedIn is by far the most popular business social network available. The infographic below -- compiled from recent data and designed by business social media marketing firm Wishpond -- shows who is using LinkedIn, how it is being used by both B2B and B2C marketers, and the level of trust LinkedIn users have in the information they find there:
On-Demand Seminar: Lessons From Dewey & LeBoeuf: 5 Biggest Reasons Why Law Firms Fail
With the spectacular announcement of the biggest bankruptcy in law firm history, Dewey & LeBoeuf stunned the legal community. Now comes the work of dissecting what went wrong and how their competitors can avoid a similar fate.
When you order this new on-demand seminar, you will watch nationally recognized law firm marketing expert Stephen Fairley interview Donald Scarinci, Managing Partner of Scarinci Hollenbeck, one of the fastest growing mid-sized law firms on the East Coast and a nationally recognized thought leader on law firm management. They discuss:
- The 5 biggest reasons why law firms fail and how you can avoid a similar fate
- How fast growing firms can avoid the pitfalls that brought Dewey & LeBoeuf to its knees
- How Scarinci Hollenbeck went from relying almost entirely on “word of mouth” marketing to being featured in the Wall Street Journal for their cutting edge approach to social media in less than 6 months
- What Managing Partners and law firm administrators need to know now to compete
- Marketing and managing your firm in today’s roller coaster economy
- A “behind the scenes” case study of how Scarinci Hollenbeck has adapted to the new realities
- Effective tools multi-attorney firms can use to market a variety of partners and practice areas
Order the on-demand seminar on Lessons From Dewey & LeBoeuf: 5 Biggest Reasons Why Law Firms Fail , watch it at your convenience and share it with your partners and associates.