Financial independence is something all business owners work for, no matter what type of business they are in. The ability to build a “lifestyle law firm” – one that enables you to do what you want, when you want to do it – is the key to financial independence for attorneys.
So how do you start building your own lifestyle law firm? By attending a Rainmaker Retreat.
And you don’t have to just take my word that it works:
“I am extremely thankful I met Stephen Fairley and that I attended his Rainmaker Retreat. I more than doubled my firm’s annual revenue in the year since attending the Rainmaker Retreat and implementing Stephen’s marketing program. If you are willing to do the work, Stephen definitely has a proven method of driving new business into your firm. I endorse his program, it clearly worked for me." –Gordon R. Levinson, Esq. (Levinson Law Group, Carlsbad, CA)
“After one month of utilizing the principles that I learned at the Rainmaker Retreat, I could already see positive changes in my law practice. The number of calls from potential clients increased. The number of potential clients converted to actual clients increased. Moreover, the Retreat taught me how to put powerful systems in place to handle the influx of new business. I give Stephen Fairley and the Rainmaker Institute my highest recommendation.” –Kevin Leckerman, Esq. (Criminal Defense Attorney)
Learn how to build and create a lifestyle law firm that is professionally satisfying, but allows you the time to do what is important to you, by attending an upcoming Rainmaker Retreat:
- July 26-27, 2013 – San Diego, CA
- August 16-17, 2013 – Las Vegas, NV
- September 20-21, 2013 – San Francisco, CA
- October 25-26, 2013 – Chicago, IL
- November 15-16, 2013 – New York City
- December 6-7, 2013 – Los Angeles, CA
For more information please call 888-588-5891 or visit www.RainmakerRetreat.com.
FREE Seminar: How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle
When it comes to law firm marketing, it is truly a jungle out there! Mastering social media, SEO and Internet marketing strategies – and making sure your efforts align with legal marketing rules – can give even the most eager attorney pause.
In his new one-hour seminar, Stephen Fairley will lead you through the step-by-step actions you should take throughout the course of the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues. You will learn:
- How to target market to get your ideal client
- Why your firm is not getting more referrals and how to change it
- How to select the right marketing tools that will work for your practice and personality
- Effective online and offline marketing strategies
- How to create a financial plan to fund your marketing budget
- The 5 critical components of a Marketing Action Plan (MAP)
- 4 ways to create a unique competitive advantage
- What is critical to have in place today’s hyper-competitive online focused marketplace
This FREE seminar will also give you a preview of the 65 different marketing techniques and strategies taught at our 2-day legal marketing boot camp.
Click on this link to register now for the FREE How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungleseminar.