The Rainmaker Blog
Expansion of Your Practice a Great Reason to Attend a Rainmaker Retreat
Utah business attorney Graham Norris attended our Las Vegas Rainmaker Retreat earlier this month, saying it was perfect timing because he is expanding his practice into different areas and increasing the size of his practice.
Naturally, the content we provide about the systems you need to manage your law firm profitably really resonated with Graham:
Here are upcoming dates and locations for the Rainmaker Retreat:
Sept. 20-21: San Francisco, CA
Oct. 25-26: Chicago, IL
Nov. 15-15: New York City
Dec. 6-7: Los Angeles, CA
You can get more information and register online for any of these sessions at RainmakerRetreat.com.
FREE Seminar: How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle
When it comes to law firm marketing, it is truly a jungle out there! Mastering social media, SEO and Internet marketing strategies – and making sure your efforts align with legal marketing rules – can give even the most eager attorney pause.
In his new one-hour seminar, Stephen Fairley will lead you through the step-by-step actions you should take throughout the course of the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues. You will learn:
- How to target market to get your ideal client
- Why your firm is not getting more referrals and how to change it
- How to select the right marketing tools that will work for your practice and personality
- Effective online and offline marketing strategies
- How to create a financial plan to fund your marketing budget
- The 5 critical components of a Marketing Action Plan (MAP)
- 4 ways to create a unique competitive advantage
- What is critical to have in place today’s hyper-competitive online focused marketplace
This FREE seminar will also give you a preview of the 65 different marketing techniques and strategies taught at our 2-day legal marketing boot camp.
Click on this link to register now for the FREE How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle seminar.