When you consider the overwhelming number of people who are now using social media, the question you should be asking is not, are my prospects, clients, and referral sources using social media? The question you should be asking is, which network are they using most often?
Don’t make the mistake of thinking you are your client. Just because you don’t actively participate on Facebook or other social media platforms don’t mean your clients and prospects aren’t. Very few law firms are aggressively going after these platforms; it’s an opportunity to get ahead of the curve. Plus, search engines now rank social media pages, so it’s very important for SEO.
Depending on the demographic of your clientele, you may have more success with one social media platform compared to another. The infographic below, based on the latest social media usage data from the Pew Research Center, can help you determine which platforms can work better for you, depending on the profile of your ideal target market:
On-Demand Seminar: 5 Biggest Reasons Why Law Firms Fail
With the spectacular announcement of the biggest bankruptcy in law firm history, Dewey & LeBoeuf stunned the legal community. Now comes the work of dissecting what went wrong and how their competitors can avoid a similar fate.
When you order this new on-demand seminar, you will watch nationally recognized law firm marketing expert Stephen Fairley interview Donald Scarinci, Managing Partner of Scarinci Hollenbeck, one of the fastest growing mid-sized law firms on the East Coast and a nationally recognized thought leader on law firm management. They discuss:
- The 5 biggest reasons why law firms fail and how you can avoid a similar fate
- How fast growing firms can avoid the pitfalls that brought Dewey & LeBoeuf to its knees
- How Scarinci Hollenbeck went from relying almost entirely on “word of mouth” marketing to being featured in the Wall Street Journal for their cutting edge approach to social media in less than 6 months
- What Managing Partners and law firm administrators need to know now to compete
- Marketing and managing your firm in today’s roller coaster economy
- A “behind the scenes” case study of how Scarinci Hollenbeck has adapted to the new realities
- Effective tools multi-attorney firms can use to market a variety of partners and practice areas
Order the on-demand seminar on Lessons From Dewey & LeBoeuf: 5 Biggest Reasons Why Law Firms Fail , watch it at your convenience and share it with your partners and associates.