I’m still in Chicago today, making my second presentation during the Illinois State Bar Small and Solo Conference in a few hours.
Today, I will be speaking on 5 Proven Ways to Renew, Restore, and Revive Your Practice…Starting Monday. My talk is centered around lead generation, lead conversion and client retention – all critical disciplines for the successful law firm marketer.
One of the things I’ll be sharing today is 5 ways to turn leads into more appointments; here’s the scoop:
1. Institute a 5-minute follow-up rule.
2. Never make an attorney responsible for follow-up!
3. Train a staff person to handle the leads at first. When you get over 30-50 leads per month, hire a dedicated person.
4. Give the staff person a performance bonus to set appointments that show up.
5. Call a minimum of 5-7 times before giving up.
If you dedicate yourself and your staff to following these 5 steps, you will see a much greater return on your investment in lead generation by increasing your conversions significantly.
How to Overcome the 5 Biggest Objections Attorneys Hear
Your price is too high! I can’t afford that.”
“Why should I hire you? I think I can handle this by myself.”
Have you heard any of these objections lately?
How did you respond?
What are the most effective ways to overcome these objections?
How do top Rainmakers reply?
If you’re like many attorneys you hear these objections every day…yet you aren’t sure your responses are effective. We can help you change that!
Over the course of this pre-recorded 60-minute webinar you will discover:
- The top 5 biggest objections attorneys hear and how to overcome them
- An easy 2-step process to effectively turn a “No” into a “Yes”
- How to answer the question, “Why should I hire you?”
- The #1 reason you are not converting more prospects into paying clients
- How to get past “price” and uncover the prospect’s true objection
Click on this link to access the How to Overcome the 5 Biggest Objections Attorneys Hear webinar now.