I will be on the marquee for the first day (Thursday, May 19), speaking on the Top 10 Mistakes Bankruptcy Lawyers Make That Kill Their Lead Conversion Rate…and How to Fix It!
Lead generation is big business for bankruptcy attorneys. You have companies that will sell you SEO, PPC, advertising, and PPL (pay per lead), but who can train you and your team on best practice for converting more of these costly leads into more paying clients? Do you have a system in place to track all of them and measure your true conversion rate and determine if you are making a profit on these leads?
In this fast-paced workshop, attendees will discover:
- The 5 stages of lead conversion
- 7 specific strategies to immediately double your lead conversion rate
- How to fix your “no show” problem of appointments who don’t show up
- Implementing simple systems to track your leads
- How to handle pricing questions and why you should never discuss your fees over the phone
- Improving client communication that leads to ethics complaints
You can register online now to attend this convention and sign up for my workshop. If you register by March 25, you can take advantage of NACBA’s Early Bird registration pricing and save $100.
Not a bankruptcy attorney but would still like to learn what I teach In this eye-opening lead conversion workshop? Then attend a Rainmaker Retreat! We have the following sessions scheduled through July:
- March 18-19, 2016 — Dallas, TX/Renaissance Dallas Hotel
- April 23-24, 2016 — Las Vegas, NV/Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- May 13-14, 2016 — Atlanta, GA/The Ritz Carlton Buckhead
- June 10-11, 2016 — Boston, MA/Doubletree Suites Cambridge
- July 22-23, 2016 — Los Angeles, CA/Omni Hotel Los Angeles at California Place
Plan ahead and take advantage of the Early Bird pricing, where you can save 30% off the regular price.