Many attorneys don’t know the questions to ask or who to trust when it comes to law firm finance. And many traditional lenders will not even consider you if your firm is a personal injury, workers compensation, SSD or other contingency-based practice area.
This is why I’m offering a free training webinar on Law Firm Finance for Contingency-Based Firms that you can access right now online.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- The most important financial concepts and terms you need to know
- The most common challenges contingent-fee law firms face in the marketplace when seeking capital
- 5 steps you can take to improve your financial health right now!
- Insider recommendations for how to maximize your chances of landing funding for your law firm
- The advantages, disadvantages, costs and risk abatement criteria for the 10 most common forms of capital accessed by contingent-fee law firms
The webinar host is Michael Swanson, CEO of Advocate Capital, a Nashville-based commercial finance company that has developed proprietary financial products and services aimed at the upper echelon of trial law firms in the U.S.
Michael is the author of How David Beats Goliath: Access to Capital for Contingent-Fee Law Firms, a definitive, common-sense book that explains how contingent-fee law firm funding works, who provides it, what it costs, and how law firms can acquire and use it efficiently. Over the years, Michael and his team have studied the financial statements and business plans of hundreds of law firms from all across the county. He uses that experience to help trial lawyers maximize the financial management of their firms.
If you are looking to significantly grow your law firm this year, getting the right financing can play a big role. Learn how by viewing this free webinar.
To get access to this free webinar, register online now.