There are just three ways for you to dramatically increase your revenues in a short period of time (short of winning the lottery):
- You can increase the number of leads you bring into your firm. This takes both time and money, but if you are content with your current lead conversion rate, you will need more leads to obtain more clients.
- You can increase your fees. This also takes time and usually garners a lot of pushback from clients but it can be done.
- You can increase your lead conversion rate. This takes little money, but it does require some understanding of the strategies you can employ to accomplish better conversion rates. Better conversion from the same amount of leads means more money in your pocket.
Most attorneys I know opt for #3, which is why I am making my training video on the Top 10 Strategies to Triple Your Lead Conversion Rate available for FREE until the end of this month. When you watch it, you will learn the revolutionary strategies top performing law firms are using to improve their lead conversion and client retention.
It’s easy to assume your law firm has the right systems and processes in place, but once you hear me reveal the secrets of law firm lead conversion and client retention, you’ll be eager to make immediate changes so you can plug the holes that are resulting in LOST revenue for your firm.
Specifically you will:
- Discover over 10 strategies that will immediately improve your law firm lead conversion when implemented
- Gain insight into the top mistakes law firms make that negatively impact their lead conversion and how to fix them now
- Deep-dive into the five stages of lead conversion and specific strategies to improve at every stage
- Discover where your law firm processes are leaving money on the table and how to plug the holes and increase your revenue
- Get your hands on the most critical numbers your law firm must be tracking and why
To take advantage of this offer, simply go here to get free instant access to my training video on the Top 10 Strategies to Triple Your Lead Conversion Rate. I suggest you have lunch in and view it with your staff.
Remember, this offer expires on March 31, 2016!