According to the ABA, over 90% of attorneys are on LinkedIn, but very few of them generate any referrals from it. Facebook is one of the most cost-effective marketing tools, but it’s overlooked by most attorneys.
Join me on Tuesday, April 12 at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT for a free webinar especially for attorneys on Leveraging the Power of Social Media.
Here are a few major mistakes attorneys make when using social media:
- They have a Facebook fan page, but never post anything new, they have a Twitter account but have never tweeted and have no followers, or they have a YouTube channel and their most recent video is 3 years old. Essentially, they have the social media platforms but they don’t use them.
- They use the social media platforms to sell. Social media platforms are about engaging with clients, prospects and referral sources in meaningful ways and directing them to your website. It is then your website’s responsibility to let others know who you are, how you are different and how you can help!
- They don’t keep the conversation going. Social media is a long-term play, so don’t think you will set up your Facebook page today and get 20 clients tomorrow. It takes time, dedication and using the platforms effectively in order for it to give you a return and help you get more clients and referrals. If someone makes a comment on a post or a tweet or a video, it is key to keep that conversation going and get others engaged. Social media is a two-way conversation, not a platform to say what you want to say and then never address the comments or responses.
If you want to get the right answers to your social media marketing questions and discover real-world strategies that work for attorneys in generating and converting leads, learn how by joining this free webinar where you will learn:
- 3 low cost marketing tools for maximizing your results from social media
- The 3 biggest mistakes lawyers make with social media and how to avoid them
- Top 10 steps to jumpstart your referrals on LinkedIn
- Using Facebook to connect with potential clients and referral sources
- How to get qualified leads on Facebook for 90% less than on Google PPC
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an industry thought leader
- Insider secrets to getting more leads from your blog
You can register online now; registrants will receive a recording of the webinar to watch at their convenience so even if you cannot attend in person, please register to get the free recording.