As you review the systems your law firm must have to be successful, pay particular attention to your law firm marketing plan and the systems that support it. A well-designed plan is practically useless if you do not have strong systems to support the legal marketing strategies in your plan.
Here are some tips on how you can develop systems that will make your law firm marketing plan more effective:
- Create a written 12-month marketing plan for the law firm. Put down in writing all of the goals and steps necessary to achieve those goals.
- Develop processes and procedures to capture major marketing metrics and data. You have to know the “lay of the land” if you are to be effective.
- Identify major lead sources and create tracking mechanisms to measure results. Know where your referrals and leads come from and chart the volume of those leads and referrals.
- Develop reports for tracking the effectiveness of your law firm marketing efforts. You have to know what is working and what is not. Don’t waste time and money on techniques that are not effective for you.
- Create metrics for quantifying ROI of all major marketing initiatives. If technique A has a ROI of 10 and Technique B has a ROI of 5, which one should receive the bulk of your attention?
- Develop an online marketing system to generate leads and prospects from the Internet. Use your website, blogs, news releases and YouTube videos to help generate leads for your firm.
- Build a system to develop relationships with potential referral sources and generate consistent referrals from them. Take people to lunch. Meet face-to-face and ask how you can help them with their business.
- Create a system for connecting with prospects, clients and referral sources on a regular, consistent basis. This include monthly newsletters, annual client satisfaction surveys, keep-in-touch letters, referral education system, etc.
- Train your staff on how to use the systems you have put in place. The best plans in the world are useless if they are not implemented.
Following these guidelines will help you design a legal marketing system that will generate leads and referrals, allow you to convert those leads into clients, who will then generate more leads and referrals. But remember: it does take time, and some money, to make it work.
There are over 20 different ways you can generate new leads for your law firm. From SEO, PPC, direct mail, TV advertising, and PPL (pay per lead)–each of these sources can work, but which provides you with the best possible lead conversion rate? Which one will give you the best ROI?
Is the person who answers your phone doing everything they can to turn more calls into appointments?
What strategies can you use to increase your show up rate?
Are you tracking every single lead possible?
What are the best practices used by the fastest growing consumer law firms to double their conversion rates in 3-6 months?
In this free webinar on Wednesday, February 15, 2017, at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET, we are going to pull back the curtain and show you exactly, step-by-step how to identify the gaps in your process and give you practical, easy to implement strategies to fix your follow up and immediately improve your intake!
You will discover:
- The mistakes law firms make when dealing with leads and how to avoid them
- Cutting-edge information about how to better track your leads
- Specific tools to convert more prospects into paying clients
- The 5 stages of lead conversion
- How to overcome pricing objections
By investing just an hour of your time — and none of your money — you will learn specific strategies that will help you increase your conversion rate and add thousands of dollars to your bottom line. These are strategies that you can implement immediately and reap the results.
Registrants will receive a recording of the live webinar to watch at their convenience. Register now to claim your spot for this free webinar on Top 10 Mistakes Lawyers Make That Kill Their Intake & Lead Conversion Rate and How to Fix Them!