A law firm blog is one of the best ways for attorneys to get to the top of Google for targeted search results because, when done right, it is the best way to push fresh content into the search engines.
In addition, social media research by HubSpot shows that companies with blogs generate 67% more leads than companies that do not have a blog!
Some of the key benefits of blogging for attorneys include:
- A blog regularly adds fresh content to your firm’s website.
- A blog provides material that can be posted on social media sites including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Sharing blog posts “socially” will increase your visibility, drive inbound links to your firm’s website, and lead to improved SEO results, meaning your law firm’s website will rank better in search engine results.
- A blog establishes you as a thought leader and expert in your field, as well as builds awareness about your practice and your firm, increasing client engagement and generating potential business leads.
- The more frequently you blog, the more assets you build and the more credibility and visibility you gain.
There is no denying the value of blogging when it comes to law firm marketing. The infographic below from Orbit Media Studios provides some tips for a successful law firm blog: