With the spectacular announcement of the biggest bankruptcy in law firm history, Dewey & LeBoeuf stunned the legal community. Now comes the work of dissecting what went wrong and how their competitors can avoid a similar fate.
On Wednesday, June 27, tune in to this highly interactive webinar, where you will watch nationally recognized law firm marketing expert Stephen Fairley interview Donald Scarinci, Managing Partner of Scarinci Hollenbeck, one of the fastest growing mid-sized law firms on the East Coast and a nationally recognized thought leader on law firm management.
Join the discussion and discover:
- The 5 biggest reasons why law firms fail and how you can avoid a similar fate
- How fast growing firms can avoid the pitfalls that brought Dewey & LeBoeuf to its knees
- How Scarinci Hollenbeck went from relying almost entirely on “word of mouth” marketing to being featured in the Wall Street Journal for their cutting edge approach to social media in less than 6 months
- What Managing Partners and law firm administrators need to know now to compete
- Marketing and managing your firm in today’s roller coaster economy
- A “behind the scenes” case study of how Scarinci Hollenbeck has adapted to the new realities
- Effective tools multi-attorney firms can use to market a variety of partners and practice areas
The June 27 webinar onLessons From Dewey & LeBoeuf: 5 Biggest Reasons Why Law Firms Fail is scheduled for 11 a.m. PT/Noon MT/1 p.m. CT/2 p.m. ET.
If the time doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. All registrants will receive a recording of this webinar to watch at your convenience, so be sure to register now.